Laborer at Victory Concrete Contractors
REPORTS TO: Leadman / Assistant Superintendent
JOB PURPOSE: to assist on-site project personnel in day to day work as directed by the lead man or anyone delegated by the superintendent.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be available at the time and place as designated by the Lead man or assistant superintendent.
- Perform digging with hand shovel, strip forms, general cleaning, and removing debris to dumpster.
- Clean work areas and restock supplies and material as necessary.
- May assist in lifting, positioning and receiving of materials and work pieces during installations.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
Have dependable transportation, wear approved work boots, wear long pants, wear shirts with sleeves, wear company issued or equivalent personal protection equipment as required and have a personal hammer capable of pulling large nail and hammer holder. Be able to lift and carry objects up to 100 pounds and have no limitations to perform this type of work. Be able to work in an outdoor environment. Be able to stand or walk for long periods; use arms and hands to reach for, handle, and manipulate objects and carry tools and equipment; stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl and see well (naturally or with correction).